DeWayne Hall is available to speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Starting your own business.
- What type of business is best for me?
- Considerations before starting your own business.
- When is it time to sell my business?
- Conquering your money worries.
- Making sense of your money.
- How does money and my spiritual life relate to each other?
Investment Advisor Related
- Do I have a Portfolio?
- Growing your Portfolio for the long run.
- When do I need an Investment Advisor?
- Portfolio diversification.
- How should my Portfolio change as I grow older?
- Active vs Passive Management, which is right for me?
- What does Jesus say about money?
- What does the Bible really say about money?
- What can we learn from Solomon and his money?
Stock Trading Related
- Stock trading for beginners.
- Stock trading mistakes and how to avoid them.
- The biggest stock trading myths.
- Stock trading truths for successful trading.
- What do I do when the market gets volatile?
- Fundamental vs Technical Analysis: Which is right for you?
- The pros and cons of Exchange Traded Funds vs Mutual Funds
- Does Technical Analysis really work?
- Can you time the stock market?
- Growing your portfolio over the long run.
- Day Trading: Is it right for you?
- Buy and Hold: Is it really dead?
- Option trading for beginners.
- Can I trade stocks successfully on my own?
To discuss DeWayne speaking at one of your events or conferences on any of the subjects above or possibly another one, call him directly at (405) 757-0210.